Monday, May 5, 2008

My Grandchildren are Unprotected


I will be recommending Wear Clean Underwear, by Alexis Martin Neely to my clients and gifting it to my own children. At this moment my grandchildren are among the unprotected. This book is an essential guide to legal planning and a provocative read for every parent. Alexis asks the questions and covers all the possibilities you would never think of on your own. She guides you to choose guardians and trustees and allocate assets in the event of your death. You will be compelled to act to ensure that your children are raised with your values and perspective. Your child’s guardians will appreciate the thorough, clear, and heartfelt direction that Alexis offers.

Beth Madigan Mothering Coach and Founder of The Center for Positive Outcomes;
author of the weekly Mothering MOMent at www.livewithintention.org

No comments: