Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Embrace Your Inner ________!


Truth, as I see it, is we can be whatever we want to be. We have to remove the labels we, and others, put on us. Jock, nerd, artist, right-brained, left-brained. None of those really mean anything because we are whoever we decided to be. And maybe, just maybe, my boy will embrace his inner artist....cool!”

I have a couple of Inner_______! One is to play the piano. It is on my list of things for 2009. I am going to find a teacher for adults and will keep you posted. The other is laguages. I am good at them. They come pretty easily. I used to speak French and was fluent in American Sign Language but have not picked up my hands for years. I would love to add Italian and Spanish and would like to coach in Spanish and Sign Language.
OK - What's yours?


No comments: